Back to Top
- Ride for 2 Rivers — sponsored by the National Forest Foundation to register go to www.nationalforests.org/ridefortworivers A benefit ride to restore Metolius River & Whychus Creek on the Deschutes National forest.
- Cascade Cycling Classic – www.cascade-classic.org
- Ice Cream Classic – 56-mile road ride around Mt. Bachelor– For more information call 541-382-8018
- The Gene Tenace Steamboat Classic – presented by the Boys and Girls Club Regional Service Center at the Resort Course of Eagle Crest Resort — For more information call 541-548-2840
- Bend Chamber of Commerce Annual Golf Tournament at Broken Top Club– For more information call 541-382-3221
- Salmon Run – a 5K and a 10K walk-run to benefit the environment — For more information call 385-6908.
- Sunrise to Summit Race – Run and Hike from the Sunrise Lodge to the Summit of Mt. Bachelor– For more information call 541-388-0002
- Cascade Lakes Triathlon – Ironman and Half-Ironman competitions between Elk Lake and The Old Mill District in Bend — For more information www.cascadelakestri.com
- Pole, Pedal, Paddle – Participate in this annual event featuring teams and individuals competing in multiple sports from Mt. Bachelor to Bend — For more information call 541-388-0002
- The 14th Annual Oregon High Desert Classics Horse show at the J Bar J Boys Ranch, Hamby Road, Bend. This “A” Rated Hunter/Jumper show is a fund-raiser for the programs of J Bar J Youth Services– For more information www.jbarj.org
- Annual Central Oregon Invitational Draft Horse Show at Eagle Crest Resort– For more information www.eagle-crest.com/drafthorse
- Hoodoo Mountain Resort
- Mt. Bachelor